Why use AquaSol?
AquaSol, as with all Print Tech Solution cleaning solutions, has been specially formulated to explicitly suit the flexographic print process.
Print Tech Solutions have been developing cleaning solutions specifically for the care of anilox rollers in the flexographic print process for nearly 20 years.
Using specialist cleaning solutions as part of your care and maintenance procedure, will ensure your anilox rollers are kept in top condition. The consequences of not using the correct cleaning solution can cause damage to the anilox roller.
Incorrectly maintaining your anilox rollers has huge cost implications for your business, through print rejects, production down-time, unnecessary re-runs of print jobs and wastage of materials and ink.
Although a critical component in flexographic print, with many challenges and the pressure to keep production running, the frequency of the care and maintenance, of anilox rollers and associated components, does not always get the level of priority it needs and deserves. This is a false economy for your business.
Our AquaSol cleaning solution has been specially formulated for flexographic printing to safely clean and care for your anilox rollers.
It is suitable for the removal of water and UV based inks and coatings. Correctly cleaned and maintained anilox rollers will support the delivery of consistent high-quality print and pro-long life of your anilox rollers.
AquaSol delivers excellence in print quality:
- Specifically formulated for flexographic print.
- It can be used on anilox rollers, rubber rollers, polymer plates and doctor blade chambers, to maintain all your print process components.
- Non-caustic and non-aggressive.
- Guaranteed not to cause damage to rubber rollers, print plates, pumps and chambers.
- ‘REACH’ compliant.
- Safely removes water and UV based inks and coatings.
- Formulated to enable you to maintain high quality print and protect your profitability.
- Available in a range of container sizes, to suit your usage and operational needs.
- Aluminium and alloy safe – protects metallic components through use of corrosion inhibitors.
Our focus is to support your business in delivering optimum in print quality.
Through our technical expertise we can support your team to understand the correct care of anilox rollers and detection of print issues. Monitoring the condition of your anilox rollers will reduce print deterioration and enable your print operators to react swiftly and rectify print problems.
Utilising our cleaning solutions within your regular maintenance plan will support you in reducing print quality issues and unscheduled downtime.
Our experts are on hand to advise and guide you in the care of anilox rolls. We pride ourselves on supporting you to constantly maintain your print quality and up-skilling your print operators in identifying print issues quickly.
With our on-site anilox audits and operator training, we continue to provide added value to your flexographic print process and meeting consistency in print quality.
Our aim is to reduce your print quality issues to save your business money.