Field Service Engineer
Do you have a passion for all things technical / mechanical, a keen eye for detail, as well as excellent communication skills? We require a self-motivated, proactive individual, to join us as a Field Service Engineer. You’ll be provided with the comprehensive training you need to thrive in this role at Print Tech Solutions, offering excellent career development opportunities as part of a well-established business with ambitious future growth plans.
At Print Tech Solutions we are specialist in the formulation and supply of premium cleaning solutions for the flexographic printing industry, with a key customer base located across the UK and Ireland. Our extensive cleaning solution range supports the care and maintenance of the flexographic printing, which includes corrugated board, flexible packaging and narrow web / labels sectors.
In this Field Service Engineer role, you will join the highly experienced team and provide a premium service to the flexographic printing industry.
The Role –Field Service Engineer
As a Field Service Engineer, you will take on a varied role and be supported by our Technical Support Manager, who will provide 1-on-1 training to enable you to:
- Visit customer sites and inspect printing machinery to ensure everything is in working order
- Produce reports on findings and communicate feedback / recommendations to improve efficiency to customers and the internal technical department
- Provide technical advice and support to machine operators and managers
- Produce technical training content, bulletins, and display boards for our customers
- Review and update standard operating procedures
- Support our marketing team by providing content for E-shots to customers and potential new clients
- Work with the Technical Support Manager to conduct research and trials for new products
- Permanent contract
- Comprehensive training and support to develop your career
- Starting salary in the region of £30,000, level dependent on experience
- A company car (or allowance) with travel expenses paid
- 33 days annual leave, inclusive of bank holidays
- Employee benefits and discount scheme via Reward Gateway, allowing access to over 900 in-store and online retailers through instant vouchers, reloadable cards, and cashback
- Employee wellbeing support for you and immediate family members including free 24/7 counselling and legal information helpline
- Company pension
We anticipate that you will spend Monday working from home, and the rest of the week will be spent visiting customer sites across the UK, and occasionally Ireland, with flexibility required around your working hours to suit the needs of our customers.
Our Requirements – Field Service Engineer
Although welcome, no previous experience is required! We do ask that you have:
- Full UK driving licence
- Flexible approach to tasks and hours worked
- Passion for all things technical / mechanical
- Keen eye for detail
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Self-motivated approach with a desire to succeed
- Ability to work autonomously
- Comfortable working away from home when required
Although not essential, experience gained within the printing or coating industry would be advantageous, as would a qualification within a mechanical engineering discipline.
All applications for this Field Service Engineer role are to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions.
Please send your CV and cover letter here