Save time and money with our fast, effective plate cleaning options.
By investing in dedicated Plate Cleaning Stations, the care of printing plates becomes part of a ‘best practice work flow’, saving your business time and money.
Operators are naturally encouraged to clean and store plates after print runs when they have the equipment to handle them. This in turn will reduce neglect and damage, avoiding significant remake charges. With an average plant holding over £1 million worth of printing plates, it’s really worth considering.
We have two types of Plate Cleaning Station available – Manual and S.A.M (Smart Automated Machine).
Manual Plate Cleaning Stations
Installing this cost effective Manual Plate Cleaning Station close to the press has many benefits. Operators can quickly and effectively remove ink residue from the plate surface before it dries – this will prevent damage to plates and save time, money and effort. With a built in trough, drip tray, drainage and storage, the system allows you to keep surrounding areas clean and tidy.
- Integrated drying rails for 18 plates after cleaning and before storage.
- Split hanging allows up to 4 plates to be cleaned simultaneously.
- Drip tray and drainage facility.
- Available in 2.5 and 3m options.
Durable, Robust and Practical
- Manufactured with durable stainless steel.
- Will not rust or corrode.
- Easy to clean down after use.
- Can be moved around to any convenient location.
Easy 3 Step Process – Spray, Rinse and Go
- Spray the printing plates with our recommended cleaning solution, allowing the product to soften the ink residue.
- Rinse the plates well with clean water.
- Hang the plates in the storage area to dry.
S.A.M (Smart Automated Machine)
As a distributor for Flexo Solutions, we can now supply a fully automated Plate Cleaning Station. Designed for busy corrugated sites, the S.A.M (Smart Automated Machine) provides fast, effective plate cleaning at the touch of a button.
By freeing up operators’ time, speeding up production processes and protecting your investment in printing plates, the S.A.M system will pay for itself in a very short space of time.
- Cleans more than 300 plates per day.
- Fully automated clean and rinse cycles.
- Accommodates plates up to 2.8 metres wide x 1.8 metres drop.
- Ultra-efficient brush and spray cleaning action.
- Smart touchscreen control panel.
- Economy function allows ‘selected areas only’ cleaning cycle.
- Choice of 3 wash cycles – Economy, Extra, Extra Rinse.
- Servo motor driven – no sensitive sensors.
Click here to see the fully automated Plate Cleaning Station from Flexo Solutions in action
|Recommended Cleaning Products|
Fast, Safe and Effective Plate Cleaning Solution for Corrugated Printers
smart® POLYSOL+ is formulated to provide fast and effective removal of water based inks from photopolymer plates. This product is particularly well suited for cleaning plates in the pre-print and post-print corrugated sectors.