Take Control with CellScope™ and CellStore™
Our CellScope™ and CellStore™ Anilox Inspection Systems provide the perfect toolkits for diagnosing underperforming Anilox rollers, allowing you to regularly inspect and monitor their condition to prevent poor quality print.
Our CellScope™ System provides a fast and accurate method of inspecting your rollers on-site. Providing an early warning system for Anilox roller damage, CellScope™ enables you to accurately measure cell depth, screen count, cell wear and cell contamination.
With smart phone compatibility, you can share photos of roller condition for a quicker diagnosis. CellScope™ is easy to use – the magnetic base allows cylinders to be inspected at 90° so there is no need to remove them from the press.
CellScope™ features include:
- Smart phone compatibility.
- 1μm resolution digital indicator for depth measurement.
- Eyepiece graticule for direct visual cell checks.
- Manufactured using hardened plastic to reduce weight and limit possible damage to Anilox cells.
- Various objective lenses available – X3, X4, X10, X20, X40.
- Option to upgrade the system to utilise various software packages.
- Durable carry case provided for the system.
Optional upgrades for CellScope™ allow you to:
- Capture images from the press for file sharing and further analysis.
- Measure cell widths, wall widths and screens at the press with CellScope™ software.
- Store images and measurements to provide in house control of all your ceramic cylinders.
Our CellStore™ System utilises sophisticated microscope technology and digital imaging to monitor the condition of Anilox rollers throughout their lifespan. Driven by its own software package, CellStore™ captures and stores images within the device, enabling you to calculate screen counts, depth and volume; measure and record full cell geometry; and record, track and compare Anilox cell condition.
Our CellStore™ system includes:
- CellScope-Pro Microscope
- Magnetic Feet
- X-Axis Adjustment
- Course and Fine Focus
- High Resolution Depth Gauge
- LED Illumination
- 20X Eyepiece
- 5X, 10X, 20X & 40X Lenses
- Full Colour Digital Camera
- 14” HP Laptop Pro Book 440
- Windows 7 Pro
- Microsoft Office 2010
- CellStore™ Software Package
CellStore™ offers the following benefits:
- Hi-resolution full colour images at magnifications ranging from 450X to 1800X.
- Coarse and fine focus combined with an X-axis stage allows cell features to be located quickly and easily, ready for measurement.
- 1 micron resolution measurement in X, Y, Z axis provided by the CellStore™ measurement suite can ensure the highest level of accuracy for surface and depth measurement.
- Non-slip magnetic feet provide stability, leaving the operator free to control both microscope and software simultaneously.
Help maintain superior Anilox Performance
To help maintain superior Anilox performance, we recommend the use of our smart® cleaning solutions. smart®AQUASOL is our best selling general press cleaner for Anilox rollers, ink chambers, pumps, trays and filters. This solution is ideal for removing water based inks. smart® CELLGEL breaks down ink deposits and removes surface stains when applied directly to the Anilox surface. It is ideal for removing water based, solvent and UV inks. smart® REVIVE rejuvenates Anilox cells and removes plugged contamination, and is ideal for removing water based inks.