Helping You Take Control of Your Anilox Rollers
Our CellScope™ and CellStore™ Anilox inspection systems provide the perfect toolkits for diagnosing underperforming Anilox rollers, allowing you to regularly inspect and monitor their condition to prevent poor quality print.
Our CellScope™ System provides a fast and accurate method of inspecting your Anilox rollers on-site. Providing an early warning system for Anilox roller damage, CellScope™ enables you to accurately measure cell depth, screen count, cell wear and cell contamination.
With smart phone compatability, you can share photos of Anilox roller condition for a quicker diagnosis. CellScope™ is easy to use – the magnetic base allows cylinders to be inspected at 90° so there is no need to remove them from the press.
CellScope™ features include:
- Smart phone compatibility.
- 1μm resolution digital indicator for depth measurement.
- Eyepiece graticule for direct visual cell checks.
- Manufactured using hardened plastic to reduce weight and limit possible damage to Anilox cells.
- Various objective lenses available – X3, X4, X10, X20, X40.
- Option to upgrade the system to utilise various software packages.
- Durable carry case provided for the system.
Optional upgrades for CellScope™ allow you to:
- Capture images from the press for file sharing and further analysis.
- Measure cell widths, wall widths and screens at the press with CellScope™ software.
- Store images and measurements to provide in house control of all your ceramic cylinders.
Our CellStore™ System utilises sophisticated microscope technology and digital imaging to monitor the condition of Anilox rollers throughout their lifespan. Driven by its own software package, CellStore™ captures and stores images within the device, enabling you to calculate screen counts, depth and volume; measure and record full cell geometry; and record, track and compare Anilox cell condition.
Our CellStore™ system includes:
- CellScope-Pro Microscope
- Magnetic Feet
- X-Axis Adjustment
- Course and Fine Focus
- High Resolution Depth Gauge
- LED Illumination
- 20X Eyepiece
- 5X, 10X, 20X & 40X Lenses
- Full Colour Digital Camera
- 14” HP Laptop Pro Book 440
- Windows 7 Pro
- Microsoft Office 2010
- CellStore™ Software Package
CellStore™ offers the following benefits:
- Hi-resolution full colour images at magnifications ranging from 450X to 1800X.
- Coarse and fine focus combined with an X-axis stage allows cell features to be located quickly and easily, ready for measurement.
- 1 micron resolution measurement in X, Y, Z axis provided by the CellStore™ measurement suite can ensure the highest level of accuracy for surface and depth measurement.
- Non-slip magnetic feet provide stability, leaving the operator free to control both microscope and software simultaneously.