Save Money by Choosing the Correct Ink Pump
Centrifugal Pump – Can be electric or air operated
- This pump is a low maintenance workhorse, capable of a lot of abuse – ink is delivered in a non-pulsating flow.
- Our pump provides in-tank agitation, keeping the material in the container blended.
- Flow is easily controlled by the use of valves.
- This pump is available in air or electric with a quick demountable motor coupler.
Double Diaphragm Pump – Air operated
- This pump operates by the movement of two flexible diaphragms, which move back and forth, alternately filling and emptying two chambers.
Peristaltic Pump – Electric operated
- Also known as a “tube” pump, the Peristaltic pump utilises a flexible tube which passes through a head and is squeezed by two rollers pushing the ink to the print deck.