The Ultimate High Performance Flexo Chamber
Woven carbon fibre chambers offer ultimate performance for flexo printers.
They offer guaranteed resistance to low or high pH solutions which eliminates the risk of corrosion.
Woven carbon fibre ensures stability and rigidity to enable consistent doctoring. It absorbs vibration and eliminates bounce and chatter, enabling higher print quality at faster speeds. Woven carbon fibre is unaffected by changes in extremes of temperature and will give consistent doctoring even in harsh print environments. And as it’s 300% stiffer than aluminium, woven carbon fibre will not twist or warp.
What are the Benefits of Woven Carbon Fibre Chambers?
- Lightweight construction – can be safely lifted by one operator (typically 65% lighter than aluminium chambers).
- Anti- corrosion guaranteed – complete resistance to low or high pH solutions.
- Fast and tool-free blade replacement within minutes – reduced press downtime.
- Absorbs vibration – eliminates bounce and chatter.
- Faster running speeds – higher quality print results.
- Easy to maintain and keep clean
- Wide range of chamber profiles – for different anilox diameters and face lengths.