Intelligent Chamber Seals for a Perfect Fit
Chamber End Seals are vital for the effective running of Doctor Blade Chambers. Our Chamber End Seals offer a perfect fit and superior performance compared to normal foam or plastic seals
During manufacturing, our Chamber End Seals are impregnated with a unique sealing compound – this allows the ‘Kiss Contact Principle’ to be applied and avoids the need for excessive pressure settings.
Our compound also acts as a very efficient lubricant between the Anilox roller and Seal face which prevents ‘drag’ on the Anilox drive.
What Is The ‘Kiss Contact Principle’?
- The ‘Kiss Contact Principle’ allows you to use the bare minimum pressure between the Doctor Blade, Anilox Roller and Chamber End Seal.
- This helps prevent premature Blade and Anilox wear.
- To achieve the ‘Kiss Contact Principle’ you will need:
- Perfect fitting Chamber End Seals.
- Good quality, precision ground Doctor Blades.
- Well maintained and constructed Doctor Blade Chambers.
Benefits of Chamber End Seals
- Significantly less Blade and Seal changes during print runs.
- Less ink leakage and dripping – reduced clean-up times and waste.
- Reduced print pressures and wear on Anilox rollers and Doctor Blades.