Take Full Control of Your Anilox Inventory
CellStore™ provides a host of useful tools to facilitate the inspection and control of Ceramic Anilox cylinders.
Our CellStore™ System Enables You To:
- Calculate Screen Counts, Depth & Volume
- Measure and Record Full Cell Geometry
- Record, Track and Compare Anilox Cell Condition
- Educate and Involve Printers
Benefits of CellStore™ are:
Utilising sophisticated microscope technology and digital imaging, CellStore™ can produce hi-resolution full colour images at magnifications ranging from 450X to 1800X.
Coarse and fine focus combined with an X-axis stage allows cell features to be located quickly and easily, ready for measurement. Non-slip magnetic feet provide stability, leaving the operator free to control both microscope and software simultaneously.
1 micron resolution measurement in X, Y, Z axis provided by the CellStore™ measurement suite can ensure the highest level of accuracy for surface and depth measurement.
Our CellStore™ System Kit Includes:
- CellScope-Pro Microscope
- Magnetic Feet
- X-Axis Adjustment
- Course and Fine Focus
- High Resolution Depth Gauge
- LED Illumination
- 20X Eyepiece
- 5X, 10X, 20X & 40X Lenses
- Full Colour Digital Camera
- 14” HP Laptop Pro Book 440
- Windows 7 Pro
- Microsoft Office 2010
- CellStore™ Software Package